Clinics & Services
In addition to general consultations, the following services are also provided:
- Child health and immunisation
- Baby clinic (Wednesdays 14:00 - 16:00)
- Maternity care (provided by Community Midwives)
- Well Person checks
- Minor surgery (including joint injections/removal of moles etc)
- Minor injuries
- Adult immunisation
- Travel clinic
- Health Promotion
- Chronic Disease management (diabetes, asthma, coronary heart disease etc.)
Health checks are also available to :
- Patients between the age of 16 and 74 who have not attended a consultation/clinic provided by the Practice in the last 3 years.
- Patients over 75 who have not participated in a consultation in the last 12 months. This can take place in the patient’s home if, in the reasonable opinion of the Practice, it would be inappropriate for the patient to attend at the health centre.